The Summer 2014 issue of Cowley takes up the theme of Gratitude.
- Br. Curtis Almquist invites us to a practice of gratitude, viewing life as a gift, not a given. (And online bonus: there’s a video, too!)
- Monastic Intern, Raphael Cadenhead observes the ways that life in community transforms and ‘sharpens’ us.
- Monastic Intern, Sarah Brock reflects on the practice of setting aside our burdens and stress to rest in God
- Monastic Intern, Matthew Tenney shares his gratitude for the everyday graced moments of this life.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine.
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.