In the Monastic Wisdom article on “Living in Rhythm,” Br. James Koester marvels how the rhythms of the creation can draw us into deeper life with God and greater balance within ourselves.
Download a PDF here: Living in Rhythm: Following Nature’s Rule
Click on the links below to read selected articles from the 2015 Fall Cowley.
- Br. Keith Nelson shares how his season at Emery House has shaped his vocation.
- Br. John Braught discusses how his connection to the natural world at Emery House informs his prayer.
- This year’s Grafton House Interns reflect on the graces and joys of their internship experiences, living surrounded by the beauty of creation.
- Do you embrace change or resist it? In an interview, Br. Luke Ditewig narrates his journey to the Monastery and looks forward to a lifetime of change.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Read an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine: Download PDF
- Download the Monastic Wisdom insert on “Living in Rhythm”
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.