The Gift of Blessing
The Gift of Companionship
Perhaps Mary may be to you an ally as you face your own impossi- bilities to find the freedom to say yes to what is clearly and unavoidably being asked of you in life just now, to say, like Mary, “use me, take me, call me as you will.”
The Gift of Humility
We can cultivate this gift, not by focusing on ourselves but rather on others, in the dignity we bestow on them. Make space for others in your heart as God makes space for you. Practice hesitation, a posture of holy listening to others’ lives.
The Gift of a Name
How do you occupy your in- between time? These moments can be vacuous, and you may find your- self prone to obsess over all kinds of distractions or anxieties. Especially during these moments of space, you may find it inviting to breathe the name of Jesus.
A musical selection from this year’s Holy Week liturgies.
- Psalm 40
- “Christ became obedient”
- The Passion Gospel
- Plainsong Anthems sung by the Schola
- A collection of Hymns sung by the Schola
- The audio book, The Twelve Days of Christmas, is read by Br. Curtis Almquist and accompanied by carols sung by the Brothers.
- To receive the audiobook as a daily email
Fill out my online form.
- To purchase a copy of the book The Twelve Days of Christmas, click here.
- To purchase a copy of In Quiet Silence, the Brothers’ Christmas CD, click here.
- Visit www.ssje.org for latest news and offering from the Brothers.